Thursday, April 4, 2013

Time Flies

Hello All!

It has been far too long since I have written you. SO many things have happened around here. Since August (which is the last time I posted.....shame on me) I have graduated college, Clay and I have moved, and we have had three litters of redbone coonhound puppies. That's right, THREE! All from different females of course, but nonetheless they have kept us busy. We love to raise the puppies and watch them grow, and as soon as they get to the age where they want to start chewing it's time to sell them. :)

In two months Clay and I will have been married for two years. I can't believe it! Time seriously does fly by. Here are a few things I have learned in the short time of being married to Clay:
  • Pepsodent isn't all that bad. In fact, I kind of like it now.
  • Never use all purpose flour while making biscuits, it ends up tasting like the bread you eat when taking the Lord's supper...unleavened.
  • Making a reversible apron without Grandma's help is harder than I thought it would be.
  • I think I could make a career out of looking for a career.
  • Check to see if the dishwasher is unplugged before you call the maintenance man.
Okay, so I honestly had no idea that dishwashers just "plugged in" like any other normal appliance. I mean, it makes sense that it would, it just did not cross my mind to look, so that was awkward when we found out why it had been "broken" for about a week.

Many holidays have passed since August, so I will chalk up my absence here to that.

Clay has such a helping heart that he volunteered to coach two baseball teams this year. One of the teams was the team he played ball for in high school and the other is his younger brother James' team. Clay is so good with the younger boys, and the fact that they listen to him and look up to him makes it all worth the while to get out there and coach.

                                                This was the first litter of puppies we had.
God is so good to us all.

Until next time,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment