Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hello All,
It certainly has been a while, eh? Now that I am married and have a few more responsibilities it seems less and less I find time to play on the computer all day! Not that I ever played ALL day anyways, but, you get the picture. Anyways, alot has happened since I posted last, I guess because it has been a whole TEN days since I've been on. Shame on me. Anyways, this last weekend I had an exam due in every one of my college classes, so I was studying a while for that. I went ant spend the day with my Grandma on Tuesday, she is in the hospital and not doing so well, so please remember her in your prayers. While I was home, I also visited my Granny and spent a little bit of time with her, and saw my Mom, Dad, and Hanna too. I couldn't see Caleb because he was at football practice (I'm glad the little guy found something to let out all his energy while still having fun with other little boys too). Yesterday Clay only had to work half of the day because the grass is starting to slow down on the growing, so he took me to Michael's (which is a craft store) and I had a ball! I love that place, and I think I would spend all of my money there if I'm not careful. I am always finding cute little crafts to do online, and there normally aren't too expensive, so I write down the materials I need and the next time I go to town I 'drop by' the crafts store. Clay is so funny! The first two minutes he was all into it, trying to help me find things that matched, but that quickly dwindled away, and then he was off the to the candy aisle to see what he could eat while I was 'crafting it up'. I didn't expect much else, because I never see men in that store ever, but he was being kind and tried to act interested, which was good enough for me! We spent $11 and saved money too because I printed out a coupon before I went (I know I must have mentioned that I love couponing before!).



So, 8 things for $11...not too shabby in the craft world, and wait until you see what I make of it all! I can't wait to show you. Of course, it will take a few days at the least to make because I have school and such, but as soon as I get it done I will post it on here to show you all. Don't be surprised if you get inspired by it and want to go to Michael's yourself and do the same thing! Tonight we will be having quesadilla's for supper. Not the kind from Moe's (but of course I do love theirs), we have a quesadilla maker of our own! Hooray! Now we can eat Mexican style food whenever we want! I'm sure it will be delicious. I am also going to try my hand at singing with Clay's sisters today. They (Katie, Rachel, Rebecca, and Anna) sing in front of their church on different occasions and they have asked me to join them and start practicing with them. I love to sing, and so of course I said yes. Well, that is all for today that will be going on. Tomorrow will be an adventure of it's own.

Until next time,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment