Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Organization

To all of you out there,

Hello. And welcome back to another episode of life with Tiffany. I am so happy that you all read my posts, and today it said that my blog has been viewed 255 times! Alright! I have some loyal fans, even though I only have one follower (Thanks Mrs. Joyce). Right now I am doing my school work, adding a post to my blog, and my husband is cooking some mac-n-cheese for lunch. I was browsing Pinterest a few minutes ago (Pinterest is a website that has alot of DIY projects and creative things) and I came upon a neat idea that I should have thoughtt of ages ago. Do you ever have cupcake wrappers all of the place in 5 different containers? Well, with the help of Pinterest, I have come up with a solution for your problems.
 
Meet the organizer of the year. This is actually just a clear spaghetti jar that is serving it's purpose as a cupcake wrapper holder. It is cute, efficient, and makes you feel organized and in control of your kitchen! I am definitely going to be buying me one of these soon.....and then I'll have to buy some cupcake wrappers to go in it! :) You have to remember that I am a newlywed that has never lived on her own, so we buy things as we need them. When I first made pasta in our new home I was looking all around for a strainer for about 30 minutes before I realized that I didn't have one. I guess I just thought that when I got married I would automatically have all of the kitchen utensils and everything else I used to have at my parents house. This was not the case, however, but I like it that way. It makes me appreciate things more when I need it and have to wait a while to get it. Well, if I don't get to doing my school work, it won't be a pretty sight, plus, the mac-n-cheese is done! I hope you all have a great and marvelous Tuesday, and happy late Labor Day to you all.

Until next time,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment