Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hello All!
This weekend Clay and I went to a lake house with some dear friends of ours, David and Liz. We had so much fun and can't wait until the next time we get together. Clay has been best friends with David for a very long time, and ever since Clay and I started dating we would get together as couples and spend time together, so I have grown to love Liz throughout the whole process. We think and act so much alike, and it became very apparent when we were playing "The Newlywed Game" at the lake just for laughs. It was couple against couple, and because there was only one big bed at the house we were staying at, we decided that whoever won the rounds of The Newlywed Game would get to sleep in the big bed. We had so much fun, and really discovered how well we really knew each other. Girls and guys have a different make-up in their brains. To me, girls think logically, but that's a whole different ballgame right there. There were some questions that I just knew Clay was going to answer right, and he had no idea what my answer was, and other times I had no idea what his answer was. It was very interesting to see what Clay would say about me, and vice versa. Some of the topics we brought up were hilarious, while others brought up drama! In the end, we all had fun and grew closer together. Some of the crazy questions that we didn't get right was how many shoes do I have in my closet, or how many windows are in our house. Like really, who goes around counting their own shoes? Especially girls? That makes us feel guilty about how many we have, and I'd rather not feel that way, so of course we got that one wrong. And then Clay and I argued about how many windows we have in our home, seeing that we've only been here for 3 months anyways, we both are uncertain, but in front of our friends we have to at least act like we know what we're talking about! Here are some pictures of our trip, as you can tell, it got pretty heated with Clay pointing his finger and all. He wasn't the only one though, we all did that at one point, I was just lucky enough to catch him in the act....playing the blame game. :)
 
Sorry about the picture being split, I don't know how to fix it. :)

Anyways, we had a blast. It is always good to find people who are your age that enjoy doing the same things you enjoy. Clay and David have matching personalities as do Liz and I.
I am still working on the craft project I told you about, but am no where near being done. A few more days maybe.... but I promise it will be one to impress and inspire. I'll even show step by step how to do it, so you can do it too if your heart so desires! I hope you have a blessed day, and I love you for stopping by and reading my blog.

Until next time,
Tiffany 


No comments:

Post a Comment