Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Football!

Hello All,
I trust that you are all enjoying this Fall weather as I much as I am. I love the cool gentle breeze that Fall has to offer. Clay and I are always on the go, and this past weekend was no exception. We decided to go see my little brother, Caleb, and watch him play in one of his tackle football games. He did so great, and we had so much fun watching him from the sidelines. He is such a "rough and tough" little boy, so tackle football fits him well. He plays on a team with Jaben and they are just the cutest things out there on that field together. It looked questionable at first, but our guys (The Green Bay Packers is their team name) pulled through and got a win out of the deal. We were so excited for them, but not as excited as they were!

                                       

                                             Caleb is on the left, Jaben on the right.

                                                        Mom and I at the game. (If you look
                                             real close you can see Mr. Rem and Mrs. Joyce
                                                     ....actually watching the game!)


We also went to our church's Fall Festival the same day. It was so much fun, they had a hay ride, candy apples, caramel apples, popcorn, cotton candy, and even prepackaged candy bags for everyone to take home. There weren't near as many people there this year as there was last year, which is so sad to me, but everyone that went had a fantastic time, and I guess those that didn't just missed out! :) I would have to say that my favorite part was the cake walk. It was my favorite partly because I won a cake on my first round of walking, and also because I won a half of a carrot cake! Yum! It is SO good too, let me tell you. I actually had chosen the blondie brownies, but when Mrs. Debra offered me to have a bite of hers, I quickly traded my brownies in for the cake. I mean afterall, how many times a year do you get to eat homemade carrot cake? Not much! I can tell you that, unless you live by my Aunt Nancy, then you do I guess. She makes the best carrot cake I have ever tasted, but since I don't live close to her, my cake walk carrot cake will have to do! I pray you are all having a fun and festive time during this Fall season as we are. It is all about your attitude, your perspective, and the way you look at life. I choose to look at the glass half-full. What about you? I hope you have a marvelous day today, and that God is with you.

Until next time,
Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures!! I'm so glad we got to see you and Clay (and Crimson!) at the game. Congrats on the carrot cake, one of my favorites too!!

    ReplyDelete