Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Hello All,
And welcome back! Yesterday was a whirlwind of a day and very special to me because it was my Daddy's birthday. I am and always have been a "Daddy's Girl", so even though we went this last weekend to see my family we still had to go again yesterday to celebrate his birthday. He is so special to me and I love him very much. I always said that I wanted to marry somebody just like my Dad and I got as close as I could when I married Clay. My Dad has characteristics that every man should have. He is loving, sweet, giving, teaching, and a Godly man. He turned 48 yesterday, but he doesn't look a day over 47! (Just kidding Dad).He actually looks younger than that, and so does my mom. Dad told me a few times that when Mom and Dad were dating that people would ask if they were brother and sister because they looked so much alike. Isn't that funny? I'm sure people think that about Clay and I, they think he is the older brother babysitting the much younger sister...but hey, I don't care. Anyways, I am so blessed to have a Dad that has had such a positive impact on my life. He has always given me advice that I could "take to the bank" as he would say, and it's true. Daddy never led me in the wrong direction growing up, always gave me good avice, and I am so blessed that I still have him in my life. We often take for granted the things that we have until we no longer have them, but I am so thankful for both of my parents because I would not be who I am today without them. Happy Birthday Dad, I hope you had a great day yesterday. You are loved by many, especially by me. I love you.

Until next time,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment