Thursday, October 20, 2011

We have a BABY!!!

Hello All,
Please read before you go telling people about my new post (I don't want any misconceptions here)! Clay and I do have a new baby, but he is in the form of a puppy! They always say try your hand out at parenting on a dog before you try your hand at the real thing, so here goes our good 'ole adventure. Our beautiful new addition to our family is a redbone coonhound (Clay's pick) and we named him Crimson (as in the color). We were originally choosing between two names: Crimson and Copper, but chose Crimson because we thought it fit him better. Overall he is a good puppy. He does howl at 3 a.m. (I know our neighbors just LOVE that!), and has had "accidents" on the carpet when he runs in the house unexpectedly, but he is so loving and sweet that we try to overlook the bad (Kinda like real kids, right? Overlook the bad because the good outweighs it :) ) Anyways, Clay has already taught him how to sit, but I told Clay that if you were dangling my favorite foods in front of me that I would sit if you told me to, too! Apparently Crimson likes the pepperonis on Domino's pizza the best. Clay loves that dog, and so do I. We call him our baby, kind of jokingly, but seriously too. Eventually we are going to teach him to roll over, fetch (he still hasn't mastered the whole bring-back-the-ball thing yet) and more cool tricks. His mom's name is Daisy and his dad's name is Wrangler, so we had to name him something original, yet something that still had flavor and zest. I think we picked a pretty good name out. I will post pictures of him as he gets older and bigger.


Aren't they so cute? Man and his best friend. :)
Until next time,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment