Thursday, August 25, 2011

Full-Time

Well,
Today I did alot of everything but I don't feel like I accomplished much of anything. Have you ever had one of those days? I woke up and went to town to take Clay something he left at home and ended up eating lunch with him in town. Afterwards I remembered I needed to go get some groceries and made a pit stop to Office Max for their great deals on binders (Office Max has notebooks for 1 cent while supplies last, but you can only get 5 at a time, so every time I go to town I get 5 more! I mean come on, 1 cent, who can pass that up?). After I got home I realized I had spent 4 hours in town and got practically nothing done. I put on a load of laundry, put away the groceries and notebooks, and proceeded to my laptop to do my on-line schooling that I love oh-so-much. I just realized that I have been sitting here doing Accounting on-line for 3 hours, and I haven't even touched any of my other courses for the day! Whew, I am exhausted, and yet the house is still a mess because I haven't done any house work. Sometimes I wish I could pack more hours into the day to get more things done, but I don't know if I would have enough energy to use the extra hours anyways! Has this ever happened to you? I'm going to try to get up early in the morning tomorrow and see if I can get some things knocked out early so I can feel good about myself and my contributions to our family of two. Have a great night, sweet dreams, and talk to you all tomorrow!

With all my love and until next time,
Tiffany

P.S. Happy 2 Months Anniversary Dear. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment