Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hanna

As most of you know, I have a wonderful sister named Hanna and a darling brother named Caleb (well, most of the time they are wonderful and darling). Anyways, I was texting Hanna a few days ago and she told me that she loved my blog! I love to hear that people actually enjoy reading my thoughts-turned-to-blog. When I was younger people used to tell me all of the time how "it will change"... meaning my taste for things. I used to despise onions, and now they aren't so bad. Same thing with tomatoes, zucchini, squash, boys and their 'germs' and the likes. The one thing that I thought would never change, however, is wanting to share my clothes with Hanna. More times than not, the reason my sister Hanna and I would get in trouble growing up would be because of not sharing our clothes with one another. Being the older sister, Hanna would always want to borrow my clothes, but I wouldn't allow it! To me, it was a point of saving my babysitting money to buy clothes for myself, not clothes for myself and my sister. As we grew older Hanna grew to have similar taste in clothes as I did, so we began to share. To this day Hanna has clothes of mine in her closet, and I have clothes of hers in mine. It is more difficult now than ever to share our clothes, or anything for that matter, because we no longer live together. It is such a special bond between two sisters, and I am so thankful for mine. We are best friends, we always have been, and always will. That is God's special gift to us. I heard a saying once "God made us sisters, but love made us best friends". This fits us perfect. Time goes by so fast! It's scary, because I know how fast I think time has gone by, I can't even imagine how my parents feel! I can remember like it was yesterday playing dress up in our dance costumes and making tents out of beach chairs in the backyard. I wake up today and I have been married for almost two months! So, the advice for today is treasure every moment that you experience, especially those with your family. In the end, family are the ones that matter the most. Have a great day!



Until next time,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment