Tuesday, August 23, 2011

School!

It has been a while, hasn't it? I didn't post anything this weekend because I was spending time with my family. Yesterday was the first day of school. When I was younger, I would look forward to going to school after each summer vacation. I loved going to the store with my parents and buying new school suppiles in hopes that they would buy me a folder with horses on the outside of it. I would walk into the classroom on meet-your-teacher day and hope that I knew somebody in that class, and that I was sitting by them. School used to be so much fun and exciting. I liked to get good grades, make new friends, and I strived to be the coveted student of the month so I could get my name on the bulletin board. Those were the good days. Now that I am in college, I have to pay for classes and books, walk into class and know no one, and hope that the professors I have do not cuss every other word. College is all about will power; if you don't want to be there, you don't have to, so you have to make a conscious effort to stay up on your work and don't let it get behind. There are many people who would love to go to college who don't have the finances to do so, and I think about that alot. That makes me greatful for being where I am. I know that when I graduate I have bettered myself and I know that if something were to happen to Clays' business that I would be able to support us. Only one more year and I will be done! Hallelujah! Well, I am off to do some newly found school work.



Until next time,
Tiffany 

No comments:

Post a Comment