Friday, August 19, 2011

Premier Designs Jewelry!!!!

I thought about NOT putting this on my blog but decided that I should. I didn't want to be pushy or advertise too much about one particular thing, but when you are excited about something, you want to tell the whole world, right? Kind of like salvation, when you get saved and you know Who is in control of your life now, you want to tell EVERYBODY! Well, same thing with Premier. I love it. I can't get enough of it. It is just the most awesome business anybody could be in. I mean come on, hold 1 or 2 shows a week and make between $800-$1600 a month, and doing what you LOVE! I love to be fashionable, and wear the latest fashions. With Premier, I make money to be able to stay home and focus on college while not being burdened about finances. I also get to offer women FREE jewelry for letting me use her home as a way to showcase me jewelry with her friends. Who doesn't want to be a jewelry lady? Or FRIENDS with the jewelry lady. If you are the jewelry lady you make money, and if you are her freind, you get jewelry! It's a win-win situation. And Premier is for everybody, the full time working woman who wants an escape from the same-ole-same-ole to the woman who is a stay at home mom who wants to make a little extra money while being able to spend some "girl time" with the ladies at the party. When I first got started in the business I used to tell people that even if I didn't make any money, it would still be worth it just to spend time with other ladies and eat their food at their home! Of course, the money is nice too. If you love free jewelry or know somebody else who would love free jewelry, tell them to come talk to me! If you need extra income or know somebody else who could use the extra income, send them my way. I would love to share Premier with you, tell you my story of how I got started, and how Premier has helped me. I hope you all have a wonderful day today and know that God loves you through everything.

                             (isn't this ring AWESOME! and we have tons more in all different styles!)
Until next time,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment